So, you're off to Fort Laurens State Memorial?
To reach it, make your way about 95 miles (153 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus, until you get to New Philadelphia.
The Sleep Inn is just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) from Fort Laurens State Memorial, making it a great place for you to get some rest and relaxation while you're here.
If all the exploring has left you more than a bit hungry, make tracks to DQ Grill & Chill Restaurant (450 Canal Street, Bolivar). It's only 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Fort Laurens State Memorial
You can explore an assortment of other attractions after visiting Fort Laurens State Memorial:
- Whether you're a passionate golfer or a complete novice, you can't miss the chance to play a couple of rounds at Wilkeshire Golf Course.
- Look back at the folklore and romance of pioneers from the past in the historic village of Zoar Village State Memorial.
- If you're on the lookout for a place to keep the kids busy, you can check out Famous Endings Museum.
- Check out Warther Museum, where you might enjoy what's on display and even learn a thing or two.
- Treat the family to a day of learning and fun at Warther Carving Museum.