Mohican State Park is a wonderful destination for travelers wanting to get back to Mother Nature.
Mansfield, about 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the state capital, Columbus, is where you will find it.
We cannot say you'll be overwhelmed with choice as far as hunting down a place to stay near Mohican State Park, but there are 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) to select from. Spend some time comparing the amenities and features at the Landoll's Mohican Castle and Mohican Lodge and Conference Center.
Other Things to Do Near Mohican State Park
You'll be able to discover a variety of other attractions after your trip to Mohican State Park:
- Enjoy a getaway at Mohican Adventures Campground & Cabins, an excellent camping area that has basic but sufficient facilities.
- If you are enthralled by the simplicity of nature, Malabar Farm State Park is a place you're certain to appreciate. Have a relaxing day and go for a walk in this calming environment.
- Feel the winter air blow through your hair as you glide down the slopes of Clear Fork Ski Area.
- Savvy shoppers will want to head straight for Mohican Gardens, a prominent store which some people specifically visit the region for.
- Take a break to see some of nature's bird species and wildlife at Brown's Lake Bog Nature Preserve.