You're bound to enjoy your experience at Foley Sportsplex.
Foley, approximately 160 miles (257 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Montgomery, is where you will find it.
There are 3 accommodations available close by, and they're convenient if you would like being just an easy commute away. The Riviera Inn and Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Foley / Gulf Shores are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Foley Sportsplex.
If you're not hung up on fancy services and just want to have a cozy bed to sleep on, spend a night or two at one of the area's bargain solutions. The Super 8 Foley and the Cornerstone Lodge of Foley are two of the known places.
Other Things to Do Near Foley Sportsplex
After you're finished with Foley Sportsplex, there are plenty of other things to do in the area:
- Visit the informational exhibits shown at Holmes Medical Museum.
- Bring the family to see the intriguing exhibits and learn more about transport at Foley Railroad Museum.
- Become immersed in the world of theater when you watch one of the plays currently on at Pate's Country Music Hall.
- You'll have a blast finding presents for family and friends, as well as a few treats for yourself, at Tanger Outlet Center.
- You'll lose track of time in this gaming addict's arcade. The Gulf Bowl offers an array of fun and games that'll put your gaming prowess to the test.