Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Foley, a culturally-rich city known for its beaches and museums, as well as attractions like Holmes Medical Museum and Foley Railroad Museum. You can choose from Travelocity's 5 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Foley and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Foley with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit Tanger Outlet Center.
- Other things to see include Foley Sportsplex, Pate's Country Music Hall, and The Park at OWA.
- Need a pet store? Try Old Orchard Duck Farm, Pet Smart Foley Alabama, or PetSmart.
- For vet care, Animal Medical Center, Magnolia by the Gulf Animal Clinic, and Elberta Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Foley
- Cornerstone Lodge of Foley
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
- Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Foley
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfy beds.
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Foley
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and convenient parking.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Foley
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Foley.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 41°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 90°F and the nighttime average is 53°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 65°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.