Looking for somewhere to stay nearby to Foggy Mountain Gem Mine?
It's situated in Boone, about 180 miles (290 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
You will find 28 accommodation options a short commute from Foggy Mountain Gem Mine, each of which offers comfort and convenience. You might like to add the Courtyard Boone and Taylor House Inn to your list.
There's no need to spend all your savings if you stay at a cheap, but clean and comfortable hotel. There's a handful in the vicinity. You can make inquiries at the Sleep Inn Boone and the Super 8 Boone NC.
Other Things to Do Near Foggy Mountain Gem Mine
As well as Foggy Mountain Gem Mine, visitors often check out one or two of the area's other popular attractions:
- Golf is a great way to unwind and exercise at the same time. So if you're eager to have a hit, spend a few hours at Hound Ears Golf Club.
- Forget the real world for an afternoon and enter the fantastic world of Magic Mountain Mini Golf and Arcade. Putt-putt golf is an entertaining sport for all, so bring the kids!
- Check out the fascinating artworks on display at Alta Vista Gallery and B & B.
- The outstanding performances, cultural festivals and special events featured at Turchin Center for the Visual Arts are treasured by the local artists and spectators.
- Book a tour around Appalachian State University and look on as the earnest scholars and concerned professors scurry around this lively campus.