Driftwood Estate Winery is a marvelous place to get away from the stress of the workweek.
It's located in New Braunfels. If you aren't quite familiar with that name, it's 25 miles (40 kilometers) away from the state capital of Austin.
You won't have to wander far to find a hotel. There are 2 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Driftwood Estate Winery. Spend some time comparing the different amenities at The Lodge at Cypress Falls and Camp Lucy.
Other Things to Do Near Driftwood Estate Winery
Once you are finished with Driftwood Estate Winery, you can look into the region's other sights:
- Savor some of the full-bodied notes from here at Wimberley Valley Winery.
- Duchman Family Winery is the ideal place for everyone from wine collectors to casual consumers.
- Make your way to Camp Ben McCulloch, a great campsite that will be sure to match what you need.
- Discover exactly what makes the wildlife at Jacob's Well Natural Area so important.
- You're likely to hear people refer to Jump Wild, a significant venue that hosts conferences.