Have some downtime with Mother Earth at Dog Mountain Trail.
It's located in Stevenson, approximately 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Olympia.
Unfortunately, there are no accommodation options in the immediate vicinity of Dog Mountain Trail. You needn't worry though, as there is a wide range a bit farther out. Hood River is only 18 miles (29 kilometers) away and has 6 places ready to take you in. Popular choices are the Comfort Suites Hood River, Best Western Plus Hood River Inn and Sunset Motel Hood River.
Other Things to Do Near Dog Mountain Trail
You'll be able to explore a variety of other attractions after enjoying Dog Mountain Trail:
- Vinzenz Lausmann Memorial State Natural Area is an excellent escape for anyone wanting to get in touch with nature.
- If you're mad about golf and wouldn't mind playing a quick round, book a tee time at Elk Ridge Golf Course.
- Whether you're a golf enthusiast or a total newbie, you can't miss the chance to play a few rounds at Hood River Golf Course.
- A visit to AniChe Cellars is an awakening for your senses.
- Take the opportunity to show off your posture, stance and swing at Indian Creek Golf Course.