So, you want to know more about Diaz Lake Recreation Area?
It awaits you in Lone Pine, 230 miles (370 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
If you'd like to stay not too far away, there's just 1 hotel to choose from. The Trails Motel is just 3 miles (5 kilometers) from Diaz Lake Recreation Area.
Other Things to Do Near Diaz Lake Recreation Area
Take advantage of your time away by checking out the area's other attractions after you've visited Diaz Lake Recreation Area:
- Golf is a great way to unwind while getting a little exercise. So if you'd like to have a shot, spend a few hours at Mt. Whitney Golf Club.
- You should go to Eastern Sierra InterAgency Visitor Center to see the information displays. Get some useful maps and brochures that might help you to better enjoy your vacation.
- Explore facets of the past and enjoy a fun family excursion in the bargain with a tour of Lone Pine Film History Museum.
- Get outdoors with a walk up Alabama Hills, a popular spot that the whole family will enjoy.
- Many travelers enjoy checking out Owens Lake. Bring a picnic and just relax.