Lauded as one of the finest nature-based attractions, Tokopah Falls will charm those with a passion for the outdoors.
Search for San Joaquin Valley on your map and head there to see it.
If you look on the bright side, a positive thing about only having 1 accommodation option in the area is that it's extremely hard to mix up your bookings! The Wuksachi Lodge is just 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Tokopah Falls.
Other Things to Do Near Tokopah Falls
You've come to see Tokopah Falls, but you might be pleasantly surprised by what the rest of the area has going on:
- Don't miss out on the beauty of nature that awaits at Congress Trailhead. This trail is extremely popular among both tourists and locals.
- The jaw-dropping General Sherman Tree deserves to have the top position on your itinerary.
- If you can't visit any of the more popular museums, give your knowledge a boost at Giant Forest Museum.
- Head to Moro Rock, an impressive natural landmark.
- Crystal Cave is a fantastic natural formation where tourists can enjoy uncovering a different environment underground.