Leave all of your tech gadgets behind and enjoy a break from the stresses of the digital world at Congress Trailhead.
You can visit it in Ash Mountain Entrance Sequoia, which is 200 miles (322 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
If your time is in short supply, inquire about rooms at the Wuksachi Lodge. It's situated just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Congress Trailhead.
Other Things to Do Near Congress Trailhead
After you're finished at Congress Trailhead, you aren't going to be at a loss for things to do with all of the other things that are going on in the area:
- You'll be eager to tell family and friends back home all about your unforgettable experience of the iconic General Sherman Tree.
- Nature seekers will delight in a visit to Tokopah Falls.
- If you couldn't get to one of the more well-known museums, expand your knowledge at Giant Forest Museum.
- Make your way to Moro Rock, a striking feature of the surrounding landscape.
- Strap on your hiking shoes, grab a trusted flashlight and take a step down into the depths of Crystal Cave.