Foothills Visitor Center is certainly a destination worth experiencing.
It is located in Three Rivers, approximately 210 miles (338 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
There are 4 accommodation options to select from nearby, and they are all great choices. Spend a while comparing the features at the Bellevue Guesthouse and Buckeye Tree Lodge, situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Foothills Visitor Center.
You won't have to go far to discover a less expensive place to spend the night. There are a few hotels within easy driving distance. A couple of favorites are the Sierra Lodge and the River Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Foothills Visitor Center
After you're finished visiting Foothills Visitor Center, get set to experience everything that the wider region has available:
- If you are eager to find out more about the area, go and have a look at Grant Grove Visitor Center and pick up a few pamphlets.
- Sequoia National Parks Ash Mountain Entrance is the perfect getaway for visitors wanting to get outdoors.
- Sequoia Foothills Chamber of Commerce is not only one of the primary business hubs, but it's also interesting to those who aren't here on business.
- Our Place Playground offers activities and playground equipment certain to keep the kids happy for hours.
- A striking natural landmark, Moro Rock is always worthwhile.