Escape from the crowds of the city when you visit Buena Vista Peak, where Mother Nature will take you under her wing.
You will find it in San Joaquin Valley.
If you're reluctant to spend a huge amount of time in transit, check out the Montecito Sequoia Lodge, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Buena Vista Peak.
Other Things to Do Near Buena Vista Peak
Here's a sampling of the region's other popular diversions:
- Head up to Buck Rock Lookout and enjoy the stunning views.
- Experience the sights and sounds of the natural world as you explore Kings Canyon National Park Big Stump Entrance.
- If you'd like to take some great photos, head up to Panoramic Point and enjoy the impressive views.
- Enjoy a journey at Big Stump Trail, a well-known hiking trail.
- Get in on the wonderful natural beauty that awaits your enjoyment on North Grove Loop Trail. This local trail is popular among tourists and locals alike.