Grab your walking shoes and delight in the views around you at Panoramic Point, a great place to spend a day in the sunshine with your travel buddies.
You'll discover it in Big Stump Entrance Kings Canyon, roughly 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
The John Muir Lodge is located just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away from Panoramic Point, making it an excellent place to set up camp.
Other Things to Do Near Panoramic Point
After you're finished with Panoramic Point, there are a range of other attractions to keep you inspired:
- Don't miss out on the natural beauty that awaits your enjoyment on North Grove Loop Trail. This trail is extremely popular with those wanting a leisurely walk.
- Enjoy a journey among the beauty of nature at Big Stump Trail, a well-known trail.
- Go on a fun hike in the great outdoors at Kings Canyon National Park Big Stump Entrance.
- Explore the peaceful shores of Hume Lake, where you might like to munch on a packed lunch and enjoy the splendor of nature.
- To make sure you've experienced all that is offered in the region, you mustn't miss the opportunity to take in the surroundings from a lookout like Buena Vista Peak.