Find & compare boutique hotels in Dallas, TX from $79
Top Dallas Boutique Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Dallas, a cosmopolitan city known for its concert halls and theaters, as well as attractions like Dallas World Aquarium and Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center. You can choose from Travelocity's 314 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Dallas and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Dallas with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden, Klyde Warren Park, and Dealey Plaza.
- Other things to see include Sixth Floor Museum, Reunion Tower, and American Airlines Center.
- Need a pet store? Try 67 American Shaman, Pet-A-Holic, or StoneArtUSA.com.
- For vet care, Dr. Kimberly Ann Clary, DVM, Blue Sky Veterinary Clinic, and Albers Stephen D DVM are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Dallas
- Days Inn by Wyndham Irving Grapevine DFW Airport North
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport.
- Sonesta Simply Suites Dallas Las Colinas
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- Homewood Suites Dallas/Park Central
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and overall property condition.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Dallas
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. Here are the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Dallas.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 73°F in the daytime to 37°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 94°F and the nighttime average is 52°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 97°F in the daytime to 63°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 83°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.