You're bound to discover something new during your time at Coastal Plains Raceway and Dragway.
To experience it, get yourself to Jacksonville. You'll soon discover what makes this particular city so popular with visitors.
Worldly wanderers in search of someplace convenient to spend a few nights can pick from 4 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Coastal Plains Raceway and Dragway. See which one appeals to you the most out of the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Jacksonville and Days Inn Jacksonville NC.
Spend some nights at the Best Rest Inn, 5 miles (8 kilometers) away, and save your money for sampling the fantastic local cuisine.
Other Things to Do Near Coastal Plains Raceway and Dragway
Whether you'd like to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more popular sights, you're not going to run out of things to do once you're finished at Coastal Plains Raceway and Dragway:
- If you enjoy seeing and learning about animals, visit Lynnwood Park Zoo. It's certain to be an educational and fun day out for people of all ages.
- If you want to stay on top of your fitness game during your vacation, why not get the blood pumping at Onslow Pines Park? This renowned park will lead you away from the gym and into the outdoors.
- Take part in a tour of Pelletier House, and try to imagine what life was like long ago.
- Those with a military background will enjoy a visit to Marine Corps Air Station New River. If you make arrangements in advance, there's a chance that you may get to tour the facility.
- Visit Onslow County Vietnam Veterans Memorial, a monument that is a window to the past.