Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Jacksonville, a family-friendly city known for its beaches and restaurants, as well as attractions like Pelletier House and Jacksonville Mall. Choose from Travelocity's 41 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Jacksonville and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Jacksonville with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Onslow Pines Park, Hammocks Beach State Park, and Topsail Island.
- Other things to see include Lynnwood Park Zoo, Coastal Plains Raceway and Dragway, and Huffman Vineyards.
- Need a pet store? Try Pet Warehouse, College View Veterinary Clinic: Candice Thomas DVM, or College View Veterinary Clinic.
- For vet care, Banfield Pet Hospital is located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Jacksonville
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Jacksonville, NC
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Candlewood Suites New Bern
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and clean rooms.
- MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its great beach location and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Jacksonville
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your time in Jacksonville.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 71°F in the daytime to 31°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 89°F and the nighttime average is 44°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 90°F in the daytime to 57°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.