Pet owners shouldn't miss Cincinnati, a city known for its baseball, and sights like Newport Aquarium and Fountain Square. Take your pick from Travelocity's 76 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Cincinnati and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Cincinnati with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Krohn Conservatory, Lytle Park, and Smale Riverfront Park.
- Other things to see include Carew Tower, Great American Ball Park, and National Underground Railroad Freedom Center.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pet Valu, or Noah's Ark Animal Clinic of Ft. Wright.
- For vet care, PetSmart, OAR Spay/Neuter Clinic, and Home Veterinary Care are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Cincinnati
- Best Western Clermont
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- Millennium Cincinnati
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and comfortable rooms.
- Clarion Hotel - Cincinnati North
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and family amenities.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Cincinnati
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your time in Cincinnati.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 60°F in the daytime to 22°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 86°F and the nighttime average is 37°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 87°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 23°F.