Find & compare spa resorts in Charleston, WV from $64
Top Charleston Spa Resorts & Hotels
Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Charleston, a family-friendly city known for its casinos and restaurants, as well as attractions like Charleston Town Center and Charleston Civic Center. Take your pick from Travelocity's 15 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Charleston and bring your pooch along!
How to Wander Wisely in Charleston with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Kanawha State Forest, Drawdy Falls Roadside Park, and Haddad Riverfront Park.
- Other things to see include Mardi Gras Casino, University of Charleston, and West Virginia State Capitol Building.
- Need a pet store? Try House of Hounds, House of Hounds Charleston, or Inland Reef Pet Store.
- For vet care, Elk Valley Veterinary Hospital: Leadmon Amy DVM, Gentry Anne DVM, and Jeffery K Patton DVM are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Charleston
- Econo Lodge Charleston East
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel. Guests appreciate its comfy beds.
- Rodeway Inn
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate its quiet location and comfy beds.
- Brass Pineapple Inn
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and helpful staff.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Charleston
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. We have gathered the average temperatures to help plan your time in Charleston.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 62°F in the daytime to 26°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 85°F and the nighttime average is 40°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 85°F in the daytime to 51°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 72°F and the nighttime average is 27°F.