You're certain to have an interesting experience at Cape May National Golf Club.
This site is situated in Cape May, approximately 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Trenton.
You have 2 hotels to select from nearby, and they're all popular choices. The Simpson's Motel and Cabin City Motel are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Cape May National Golf Club.
If you're tired of choosing between eating out or buying plenty of campy souvenirs, free up some of your travel budget by staying at one of the surrounding area's more reasonably priced accommodations. If you aren't quite sure where to start, have a look at the Monterey Motel and the Days Inn Suites Wildwood.
If you feel like indulging in luxury personified, you will find several top-rated options a short drive away. The Congress Hall and Hotel Icona Diamond Beach are ideal.
Other Things to Do Near Cape May National Golf Club
On top of Cape May National Golf Club, here's a list of more things in the region that you may want to do:
- At Historic Cold Spring Village you will be fascinated by both the history and the building structures.
- You might be a pilot, or you might simply like the ease of jetting off to somewhere you've never been. It doesn't matter how you feel about the world of flight, visitors young and old will enjoy exploring Naval Air Station Wildwood Aviation Museum.
- Enjoy the essences of the local area at Hawk Haven Vineyard and Winery.
- Train your taste buds with the fragrant flavors of the wines sampled at Cape May Winery.
- Explore the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, with a game or two at Cape May Par 3 & Driving Range.