A visit to Historic Cold Spring Village is a fantastic way to make the most of your vacation time.
It's in Cape May, 85 miles (137 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Trenton.
Since it's just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, the Cabin City Motel is the top hotel choice if you're hoping to stay near Historic Cold Spring Village.
Not far away, there are some low-cost solutions to select from. The Monterey Motel and the Four Winds Condo Motel are among the more well-known establishments.
You've definitely earned some time at one of the handful of luxurious hotels in the area. The Congress Hall and Hotel Icona Diamond Beach are popular.
Appreciate an array of culinary treasures at Cold Spring Grange Restaurant (735 Seashore Road, Cape May), easily within walking distance, at 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Historic Cold Spring Village
You've come here to experience Historic Cold Spring Village, but you could well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has going on:
- Cape May Winery is the ideal place for everyone from wine collectors to casual drinkers.
- You might hear talk of Cape May National Golf Club. This swanky club offers its numerous members regular access to event and activity facilities.
- During your time here, be sure to see Cape Island Marina, a marina.
- You might be an expert on aircraft, or you might simply enjoy the speed and convenience of flying to a destination. It doesn't matter how you feel about the world of flight, visitors of all ages will enjoy exploring Naval Air Station Wildwood Aviation Museum.
- Thankfully, some places are so important that they're protected. Nature Center of Cape May is one of those places.