Behold just a few of Mother Nature's curious wonders when you visit Button Bay State Park.
Burlington, an estimated 35 miles (56 kilometers) from Montpelier, the state capital, is where you'll find it.
Unfortunately, accommodations close to Button Bay State Park are rather lacking in number. The Basin Harbor, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, is the closest.
If room service or a valet are nice to have but not necessary, stay at the Inn in Westport, 4 miles (6 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Button Bay State Park
Whether you'd like to take the road less traveled or explore the more well-known sights, you're not going to run out of things to do after you visit Button Bay State Park:
- Lake Champlain Maritime Museum is a must-see outing for anyone eager to learn about nautical history.
- Take a breath of fresh air while admiring the natural landscape at Vergennes Falls Park. You'll discover plenty of space to have fun and relax!
- Bixby Memorial Library offers a fantastic collection of fascinating books and various other resources that enthusiastic readers won't want to miss. Enquire ahead of time for information such as operation hours and visiting rules.
- Buy tickets to enjoy a play and travel to a different world at Depot Theatre.
- To hear the breathtaking melodies of an opera production at Vergennes Opera House is really an experience like no other.