Book a hotel near University of Vermont, South End
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of Vermont
University of Vermont Hotel & Travel Guide
University of Vermont is a popular icon that attracts droves of curious travelers to the area each year. Would you like to see what all the fuss is about?
You'll have to make the 35 miles (56 kilometers) trip from the state capital, Montpelier, to Burlington, if you want to visit.
It's great to have options when you're trying to find a room, and with approximately 15 accommodation options just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away from University of Vermont, you can bet you will find something in the vicinity. Many travelers like the Hotel Vermont, Courtyard Marriott Burlington Harbor and Hilton Burlington, 1 mile (2 kilometers), 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Spend a couple of nights or longer at the Anchorage Inn if you’re after an economical place to stay but would rather not go too far. It's only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Take a break from your busy schedule and enjoy a coffee or tea at Henderson's Cafe (590 Main Street, Burlington.) Your stomach and your tastebuds will thank you when you order from The Skinny Pancake, 633 Main Street, Burlington.
Other Things to Do Near University of VermontMaximize your precious vacation time by discovering the area's other attractions after you're finished with University of Vermont:
- Attend a play and travel to another world at Royall Tyler Theater.
- The historic architecture of Champlain College will interest any history buff.
- At Burlington Country Club, patrons frequently gather for a drink while clearing their schedule for a few leisurely activities.
- Get your tickets as early as possible if you want to attend a concert at Burlington Memorial Auditorium.
- Do some serious shopping at University Mall, a well-known shopping destination for both locals and tourists.