Pet owners shouldn't miss Burlington, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Church Street Marketplace and Waterfront Park. You can choose from Travelocity's 26 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Burlington and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Burlington with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at City Hall Park, Perkins Pier, and Battery Park.
- Other things to see include Burlington City Arts Center, Burlington Fire House Gallery, and Flynn Center for the Performing Arts.
- Need a pet store? Try The Dog and Cat, The Pet Advantage, or River Cove Animal Hospital.
- For vet care, Old North End Veterinary Clinic, Burlington Emergency & Veterinary Specialists, and Vermont Veterinary Internal Medicine are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Burlington
- Green Mountain Suites Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the restaurant and bar.
- Travelodge by Wyndham South Burlington
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the pool and WiFi.
- Motel 6 Burlington - Colchester
Pets stay free at this 2-star motel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Burlington
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Burlington.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 47°F in the daytime to 10°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 81°F in the daytime to 45°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 13°F.