ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Stay at this Cota guesthouse and you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Magdalena River and 2 miles (3 km) of Biopark La Reserva. Capilla de la Valvanera and Gimnasio Británico are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This guesthouse features free self parking and a coffee shop. WiFi in public areas is free. A terrace is also provided.
The 3 guestrooms offer free WiFi, showers, and free toiletries.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 5 reviews
About the MonteMadero Casa HotelLocation Calle 8 vereda El Abra, Cota, Cundinamarca 250010
There's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. MonteMadero Casa Hotel also features a terrace and a television in a common area. Self parking is free.
- 3 guestrooms or units
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) (23.9 km / 14.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
MonteMadero Casa Hotel offers 3 accommodations with complimentary toiletries. This Cota guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include showers. Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 1 PM - 8 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 1 PM - 8 PM.
Guests arriving after 8 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 1:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 65000 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: COP 18000 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 65000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- MonteMadero Casa Hotel cota
- MonteMadero Casa Hotel
- MonteMadero Casa cota
- MonteMadero Casa
- MonteMadero Casa Hotel Cota
- MonteMadero Casa Hotel Guesthouse
- MonteMadero Casa Hotel Guesthouse Cota
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.