That’s right. The quintessential beach vacation is calling—and right now it’ll cost you less. So, get your suit on and swim right over. Book today to take advantage of these sun-tastic offers.
Great staff. Very professional. The rooms are clean. The location is perfect! Away from the craziness and the noise of south beach.
Beautiful property, great staff and within walking distance from everything, Whole Foods, coffee shops, even the beach. Very convenient for business travels located within the down town area. The rooms are huge, and equipped with everything. Love this property and will definitely stay there ...
We really enjoyed our weekend in Miami at this hotel. There are a few extra charges but we were expecting that. What we were not expecting was each time the valet brought back our car we could tell it had be gone through. I should have known better before the first time but I do have a few emergency ...
Loved that there was cream for my tea in the fridge! Also loved all the little extras such as the loofah and the razor, etc. There should be a handle inside the shower door. There should be a little table out on the balcony.
I ordered an oceanfront bungalow but was given a pool view. I can send the picture of my view. I was told it was ocean front because of the size of the room, and when I asked the hotel to explain what size has to do with view, they told me they couldn’t cut down the trees that obstruct the horizon ...
We stayed there for a long weekend, excellent service, good location. They opened in 12/2015 as per staff and hotel is clean and well maintained.
I have always wanted to give myself a treat in a lovely Beach Resort. Acqualina was just more than the treat I needed. I loved every single second of my stay there! The staff made me feel like a queen. And the environment/facilities....just too fab! I will go there over and over and over again!
Amenities are amazing and so nice. We got a free upgrade to the top floor and love the view and the room. The only unpleasant thing is the bathroom sliding door doesn't close all the way so you can hear everything, and I mean everything that goes on in the bathroom. However I would 100% stay here ...
The room was a bit dated. The wall paper was peeling. There were ants coming from cracks at the bottom of the wall in the bathroom. The shower was tiny and extremely difficult to get into unless the shower head was positioned a certain way. Lastly, the view was of empty paint cans on the roof and ...
Nice beachfront hotel, quick walk to the beach. Rooms were small, but clean. Some staff were more friendly than others.
Everything was amazing checking in and out was a breeze the 2 pool's was an extra comfort and having the beach just about 3 minutes from your hotel room was the best thing ever
After a very long travel day we arrived at this hotel at 2am to discover that our room was gone. This is after multiple confirmations and calls that our arrival was late and we prepaid for our room. The staff was clueless.
The hotel is located in the perfect location. The staff is super friendly and courteous. The room/bathroom was spacious. Very close walk to the beach. The hotel provides towels and beach chairs so can enjoy the beach.
Restaurant had excellent food, waiter was not the friendliest due to the fact we had children. Pool was clean and workout center was well equipped. I would recommend hotel.
The staff and property were top notch. The staff was friendly and helpful and the amenities were high quality.
Love the hotel and several pools and beach access with staff and lounge chairs. The customer service is outstanding and I also love Malibu Farms restaurant.
Great Place. Staff is exceptionally polite and friendly. Located in a best part of South Beach. Located on Ocean drive just a short walk to the beach where beach chairs and umbrellas and towels are all waiting for you. Nice park across the street with palm trees and playground for kids and workout ...
Staff was amazing! Food was great! Pool was awesome! Location to all the shops were ideal. Bed were little soft, but that is just preference, otherwise WOW
Love the pool area and nice suite. The people that work here a friendly and helpful.
We loved the spaciousness of the rooms, great bath products, super clean and the beds were super comfy. We had a great stay.
I stayed at Hotel Oceana with a group of friends for a wedding weekend. The colorful boutique hotel had very comfortable rooms, a great pool area, and complimentary breakfast. The location can't be beat either-right across from the beach volley ball courts and all the action on the water. Tthe staff ...
This was my second time staying the The Sixty. The staff is very friendly and accommodates any needs you might have. Location is awesome! Very walkable to Rodeo and many other great spots in Beverly Hills. They have an awesome pool!
I did not liked my room when walking in I asked front desk to change my room n they were not able to do anything for me I feel like I’m sleeping in the floor.
I like the hotel but when Travelocity tells me it’s going to be $334. And the hotel charges me 469. I am not happy. Will not be staying here anymore and won’t use Travelocity either.
Great hotel. Great location. Clean. Quiet. Perfect for everyone
Located in the heart of West Hollywood, this luxury hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Sunset Strip and Whiskey a Go Go. Melrose Avenue and Beverly Center Shopping Mall are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Wish there was more than one regular coffee pod. There were two decaf pods.
We had a major issue with one of our rooms. I had booked a single room for one adult guest in our party and a double room for the other 3 adult guests. When we checked in they gave us two single rooms. They were very apologetic but were unable to correct the situation as they were fully booked for ...
The bathroom was awesome. I liked the area it was in. Very nice for walking.
The location is great. It's close to the metro and walking distance to Staples Centre and other downtown attractions.
Reasonable Price for location and hotel brand... courteous front desk people. Bellman kind... ampul parking
Liked- Everything we needed was at the Westin (cafe, bar, restaurant, etc.) Didn't Like- parking was almost $50 per day (ouch!)
I didn’t like paying $50 a day for parking no one warned me of that
Check-in was at 3 pm, but our room "wasnt ready" until ariund 7 pm. We had to beg for towels, since our rooms didnt have any. The staff and management were extremely rude. Horrible experience. Please save yourself the trouble and go to the other major brand hotel just a mile or so away.
They don’t have central Heating and air but other than that it was nice :)
Location to services, restaurants within walking distances. Public transportation, assistance from stastaff
Great location right next to a trolly stop Restaurant served good food Staff very helpful and friendly
Front desk employees were always very kind and welcoming. Our room had water run on the floor after each shower. Our shoes got wet even though they were near our bed.
Clean room and friendly staff. No free WiFi in the room is the only drawback.
The Room and grounds were great and the Barman (Ted) was fantastic as well as the food service.
Close to areas of interest like USS Midway, San Diego Maritime Museum, Restaurants, Little Italy, etc.
Staff were great! Restaurant was great! Bottom sheet for n the bed needed to be adjusted because it was off the mattress. The mirror in the room was akimbo. I was only staying one night or I would have asked them to fix it.
We spent our wedding night here in 1994 and when we mentioned it, the employee that checked us in said our parking would be complimentary. I thought they was very sweet of her.
The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The hotel was very clean with everything in working order.
Beautiful grounds and scenery. Staff super friendly.
Loved the breakfast, pool and happy hour. It was a wonderful stay
A good hotel , room is clean, staff is courteous, just not much choice for food
Beautiful views, just a block away from the ocean beach and right on the bay. Hot tub was very warm and staff were excellent in accommodating any needs.
Lovely setting, and fine service. Not enough electrical outlets in our room! Many extra charges! But a FINE getaway. Thanks.
This hotel was excellent in all respects. Everything was top-notch, from the towels, to the beds, to the pillows, complimentary bathrobes and everything in between. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone who asks.
Tower 23 was remarkable! I loved the size of the hotel nestled right on Pacific Beach! They included valet parking, bike rentals and beach amenities in their resort fee! The staff was efficient and wonderful! Best place I have ever stayed overall!
Had a nice stay at this hotel the only problem was they are doing some major construction and remodeling so it made it a little challenging to get around - otherwise we enjoyed our stay.
The pool area and fire pit were really nice. However, the bathroom is WAY too small. The alcove backing up to the bathroom should be pushed out to make the bathroom bigger. Also, the homeless population across the street was depressing, even though that is not directly attributed to the hotel. Also, ...
The food at all restaurants is delicious and you have a gorgeous view of the beach! The luau is the best one that I have ever attended, and there's always lovely live music playing at the bar. Very quiet rooms and the staff is outstanding. Go talk with Jaz at the concierge desk - she's the ...
Wonderful location. The suite has everything we needed. Very clean and upscale. Will come again
Staff person tried selling us this and that upon checking in. We were zooed after a long travel day and just wanted our luggage, that they took from us upon arriving, and to get in our room. We found the food good but way overpriced. Loved the free shuttle and the driver Gary. Saw a bit of deferred ...
It’s the Ritz, nothing less should be expected excellent property excellent view. It’s worth the stay
The nicest hotel on Waikiki well maintained, clean and quiet, staff very attentive to guest needs. Three nice restaurants and a nice bar with entertainment. Music on the lawn every evening till 8:30 PM.
Like the location and size of the hotel. Really dislike the pressure to sit with a sales team at check in. The Modern is listed as a hotel but guests are pressured into a pitch on investing in the property.
Parking is limited. Worry about going out/returning late in the evening, lest you be forced to use valet parking. Maid service can be erratic with daily refresh of amenities and thorough cleaning could be improved (dust build-up on fixtures.) This is nitpicking, because it is an excellent facility, ...
Close to beach. Excellent dining area overlooking beach. Very quaint decor - loved it, very homely.
The place was awesome always clean and very pleasant friendly staff I would definitely recommend it and I will definitely go back again.
The property is some what secluded and very quiet. Across the street from a lovely park and within walking distance of the zoo. A bit hard to get to the designated small beach area.
Sliding door in room was broken, a lot of construction going on. Location on Waikiki Beach was great.
Staff was very friendly and made my girlfriend’s birthday extra special . The location of the hotel was perfect , right in the center of everything . My ocean front room was beautiful and exactly as seen in pictures , probably even better .
Just overall excellent and I will select the Waikiki Beach Marriott again, for my next stay.
Staff are amazing loved the location and service great room also just perfect for quick stay like we had or a longer one , live music at night by the pool was perfect to watch the sunset to also seen a turtle right out the front when we were swimming .
Love being on the ocean my balcony was right on the ocean it was so amazing. The infinity pool is awesome. Rumfire had a great happy hour & club area after 9, The edge bar is awesome for a few drinks by the pool. Only thing that was a bit off was there was no King Bed available as we booked but we ...
They were working on building but hey it's Hawaii who is in their room during the day. It qas no problem.
Comfortable property, extremely convenient, and a great staff. Late for breakfast you better not be hungry
We loved Park Shore - great view - Lulu's restaurant down the hallway - Michelle was awesome on the front desk - love rocking in the rocking chairs! We had a great time and will definitely be back to Park Shore!
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.Travelocity.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
*Price based on the lowest price found within past 24 hours and based upon one night stay for two adults over the next thirty days. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Travelocity Coupon – Save 10% on Select Hotels!
Coupon Code: TRAVELOCITY10
Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Travelocity.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Coupon Code Value: 10% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $300
Redemption Period: 12:01am CST, November 1, 2017 to 11:59pm CST, June 30, 2020.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between November 1, 2017 and December 31, 2020 (inclusive).
How to use your coupon code
• You must make your hotel booking online with Travelocity.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon code” where you can enter the coupon code.
• Enter the coupon code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the coupon code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Travelocity.com. The coupon code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, AMResorts, Archer Hotels, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking
4. Customers are limited to two (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $300 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.travelocity.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
8. The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The coupon code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the coupon code discount. The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The coupon code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The coupon code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the coupon code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the coupon codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13. This Coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. Travelocity reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from Travelocity.
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Travelocity. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA.