"Tropical, secluded paradise! I honestly cannot say enough good things. This serene, peaceful resort is like a living postcard.” These are your top-rated hotels—picked by customers, for customers. Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
It was connected to a mall. Didn’t like that they only had a valet service for parking
The front desk rep was amazing. And provided me with lots of info like activities, shuttles, happy hour & more. She reminded me of breakfast and offered details about how to beat the breakfast lines.
The property was well kept. Staff was friendly. Large selection for breakfast.
We stayed at 5 hotels during our 3 week visit to Florida. Homewood Suites by Hilton in Miami Airport was by far the best. 5 Stars
My room was 'downgraded' to a single instead of a two-room suite with two bathrooms. No explanation. Front desk fixed it, but it took much longer to check in as a result.
This hotel offers no coffee except during breakfast hours. We checked out at 5:30 AM and could not even have a coffee at hotel
Still my favorite hotel in Chicago! Great location, clean, friendly and hip vibe!
The Viceroy is, without a doubt, a posh hotel. We stayed in a one bedroom suite, and the attention to detail and amenities were stunning. But for all the luxury, the staff was rude and unhelpful. For example, we went up to the rooftop pool to swim but found no towels and no attendant. My husband ...
Nice modern hotel. When we drove up around 2:00 PM the bellhops greeted us with well you are early so don't count on your room being ready. Then they got around to welcoming us. The room wasn't ready which was okay but the clerk said he would call us when it was. Finally when we went to ask if it ...
Convenient location. Nice breakfast. Accommodated our early check in request.
What would this location do without Derríck??? As soon as we walked in the door he greeted us and made sure we were taken care of our entire stay. His positive energy and personality was shown throughout all the guests at the bar when we decided to have drinks. We also witnessed Derrick handle an ...
Love location. Only issue was the hot tub was broke. We came to swim and parents hang out in hot tub. Pool is cold
We were so happy to find that Trump Chicago is Dog Friendly! And they brought our Kiku a die IAI bed, and blanket, and bowls and mat for the room!
The staff was so kind! Great reccomendations on things around the hotel. Loved the breakfast staff as well, ......and the food!! :)
Centrally located. Breakfast was ok. Upgraded our room to a suite.
Great location and loved 3 free drinks daily alonf with breakfast and a light dinner
Great places to stay the staff could b a little more friendly
One word only: AMAZING!!! Best trip ever! The room was very clean, super comfortable bed, Swimming pool is great
We were greeted with an extremely friendly and caring staff. The hotel is well run and very clean. Our room was very comfortable and spacious. Great price for this quality of service.
Friendly staff loved that they allow pets didn’t like to pay 62$ to park per day though
The wonderfully kind man at the front desk. After a long day of traveling, Its important to remember kindness always wins out.
Staff are very helpful , hotel ws very clean service. Had a great experience at this hotel.
Friendly staff, clean hotel , only downside was that my room didn’t have a closet?? Every room should have a closet or somewhere to hang up your clothes.
I enjoyed the happy hour every night. Met some nice people.
The toilet was 6 inches too low. The water pressure between hot and cold water was not stable, the bathroom sinks would sometimes push cold water back up the hot water line. Mastic had been spilled on the tile at the entrance to the room and had been there for a very long time.
At check-in the agent Miranda provided top-drawer service. Extremely professional, smart, kind, helpful and wonderful to deal with. She truly is world class in every sense.
The 2 room suite 2 bath is great for 4+ people, just like a little apartment. Pet friendly hotel which is fantastic was able to bring my little buddy. Check the Sonesta web site for the fee, it was cheaper then what the Hotel said and they honored it. Breakfast was just Ok, Ive had better Hotel breakfast, ...
We had the most amazing time while staying at the Grand Hyatt. The staff knew we were celebrating our wedding anniversary and upgraded our room so we could enjoy a water view. We watched the most spectacular sunset from our room while sharing a complimentary bottle of wine that was from the hotel ...
Nice facility, very clean and friendly staff. Nice location I would stay there again.
Classic & Classy, staff very accomodating. Comfortable setting, and great location. This is our second stay there and would go again!
Loved everything about it. Check in was quick and professional. Room was clean and smelled incredible.
Our room had a beautiful view and the hotel itself was gorgeous. Great food and very accommodating staff. Loved the wine reception in the lobby and the 24 hour room service. Expensive but well-stocked minibar. Also, there was a lot to do around the area. We loved staying here!
Like the fact that we could keep our car there while we were on our trip and they alsp provided shuttle service to and from the airport
Very nice room, quiet, location was good and staff was accommodating
Close to Disney Springs (5-10 minute walk). Shuttle to Disney was good & convenient. This property was very nice and clean. Customer service was very good.
Parking was difficult and not easy to access. Had to drive by many vehicles parked at other hotels.
My room was very large, furniture new, the bed comfortable, the A/C and WiFi were working fine. It is also very conveniently located near BU.
I liked everything about this property the staff was very helpful check in was fast and easy ,,,I would decently recommend this place and would deffenelly stay there next time we visit Orlando Aida s
The staff was VERY nice and helpful! The hot breakfast each morning was also a plus. The rooms are a bit smaller than they appear on the website, but we were out of the room most of the time. This is a good choice if you aren't looking for loud, night life or traveling with children.
I like the room, it was clean, but the bathroom only had one set of shampoo, aconditioner and body wash for four peoole
Staff always friendly. In the room there might be more coffee pods and milk for the kurig. Water glasses also.we only received a newspaper one day
Exceptional patio and river views; room was comfortable, staff was very caring and friendly!
Stayed here specifically because of the Christmas decorations. Beautiful
One of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed at! Great for families with children. There were kid sized bath robes and slippers in the room as well as a surprise gift for the kiddos in our room upon check-in. Housekeeping was impeccable. Also enjoyed the private pool and little “extras” at the pool - ...
We liked everything and will stay there again next year for our annual shopping trip. Loved the glass of champagne welcoming us
Great Hotel. Staff friendly and accommodations were excellent. Will stay again when I return to Boston.
Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. A perfect place to stay if you are seeing a show at the Chicago Theatre. Everything you need is within a 5 minute walk from the hotel. This was my first visit to Chicago, and the experience provided from the hotel made me not want to leave. My wife and I will ...
Hotel deals: Offers valid at participating hotels only and are subject to availability. Minimum night stay may be required, and varies by property. Rules, restrictions, and black out dates may apply. See property pages for further details.
Air pricing: Sample prices are quoted for one adult and include taxes and fees for round-trip travel on the promoted airline. Prices do not include baggage fees that may be charged by the applicable airline. Actual price may vary based on time/date of search, booking date, travel dates, origin, and destination. Sample prices above are updated daily; prices are found on www.Travelocity.com and quoted in U.S. dollars. Advance booking requirements, minimum/maximum stay requirements, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply and vary by booking date, travel dates, origin city, and destination. Portions of these flights may be operated by the airlines code-share partners. Fares and rules are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights/dates. Lower fares may be available to selected destinations. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable. Read the complete penalty rules for changes and cancellations applicable to the fare you're considering booking.
*Price based on the lowest price found within past 24 hours and based upon one night stay for two adults over the next thirty days. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
Travelocity Coupon – Save 10% on Select Hotels!
Coupon Code: TRAVELOCITY10
Qualifying Bookings: This coupon code discount applies only to stand-alone select hotel bookings (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Travelocity.com that are pre-paid at the time of booking (subject to the restrictions set out in the terms and conditions below).
Coupon Code Value: 10% off.
Maximum Discount Value: The maximum savings discount is up to $300
Redemption Period: 12:01am CST, November 1, 2017 to 11:59pm CST, June 30, 2020.
Travel Period: The travel dates must be between November 1, 2017 and December 31, 2020 (inclusive).
How to use your coupon code
• You must make your hotel booking online with Travelocity.com.
• Search for a hotel for your desired stay dates, within the travel period given above.
• During the booking process, on the payment page you will see the link “Enter coupon code” where you can enter the coupon code.
• Enter the coupon code in the relevant field and then click the “Apply” button. If your booking is eligible, the applicable discount will be subtracted from the price of the travel reservation before the application of any taxes, applicable fees or additional costs.
• This offer does not apply to multi-room bookings.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions and compliance with the above, the coupon code may be applied to a pre-pay stand-alone select hotel only booking (not a hotel booking in combination with any other product such as flight + hotel or flight + hotel + car) made online at www.Travelocity.com. The coupon code can only be used for pre-pay bookings and cannot be redeemed against bookings which are paid at the destination.
2. The promo code cannot be redeemed against hotel stays at: Amara, Amari Hotels and Resorts, AMResorts, Archer Hotels, Aston Resorts, Corinthia Hotels, Emaar Hotels, Fairmont, Fortune Hotels, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Furama, Hilton Worldwide, Hotel 81, HV Hotels, Hyatt, IHG, Independent, Kempinski Hotels and Resorts, La Quinta, Lowes, Mandarin, Mandarin Oriental Hotels Group, Mariana Bay Sands, Marriott, Meritus, Millennium, Movenpick Hotels and Resorts, Omni, Playa, RIU Hotels, Raffles Intl Hotels and Resorts, Rosewood Hotels, Sandals Resorts, Scandic Hotels Chain, Starwood, Swiss Quality Hotels, Swissotel, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, The Leela Palace, The Peninsula Group, Thon Hotels, Venetian Macau, and Vinncci. The list of hotels for qualifying bookings may change at any time.
3. The coupon code may only be used in relation to the first room booked on an eligible single booking. This means that where the eligible booking includes more than one room, the coupon code will only be applied against the first room in the booking
4. Customers are limited to two (2) redemptions of this promotion code and up to a maximum savings of $300 per booking. After those two bookings, this promo code will not be able to be used again, even if one or more of those bookings is cancelled.
5. The coupon code cannot be redeemed against taxes, supplier fees, cancellation or change fees/penalties, administrative fees or other miscellaneous charges, which are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Usual booking terms and conditions apply (see http://www.travelocity.com/p/info-other/legal.htm) and all bookings are subject to availability.
7. The coupon code may not be used or combined with other coupons, promotions or special offers.
8. The coupon code cannot be used for any booking previously made. It will be deemed fully redeemed once a qualifying booking has been made. The coupon code has no cash value and no refunds or cash alternative will be offered. There is no residual value and no credit will be issued if the purchase amount is less than the coupon code discount. The coupon code may not be re-used, even in the event that you change or cancel the booking.
9. The coupon code is void where prohibited by law and may only be used by legal residents of the US aged 18 and over.
10. Message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding their pricing plans. Not all wireless service providers carry the necessary text message service to participate. Check your wireless devise for specific text messaging instructions and capabilities.
11. The coupon code may not be used by employees of Expedia Group companies or any other person professionally connected with this offer including, without limitation, travel agency affiliate program partners.
12. Improper use of the coupon code by you including but not limited to publication or selling of the coupon code is prohibited, will result in the voiding of the coupon codes use, and may constitute fraud.
13. This Coupon may not be transferred or sold. Coupon codes obtained through unauthorized channels, mutilated, altered, copied, forged, damaged, manipulated, or tampered with in any way will be deemed void.
14. Travelocity reserves the right to change or withdraw this offer at any time and to cancel any bookings made where the coupon was improperly obtained or used to make any speculative, false, or fraudulent bookings.
15. This offer is from Travelocity.
16. Terms and conditions of this coupon are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Travelocity. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State, USA.