You don't have to play the slots to experience the anticipation at Blue Wolf Casino!
Fargo, where it is situated, lies 190 miles (306 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Bismarck.
You'll spend more of your time exploring and less time commuting if you choose to stay at the Rodeway Inn Fargo and Baymont Inn & Suites Fargo, two handy hotels a stone's throw from Blue Wolf Casino.
The surrounding area's more reasonably priced accommodations provide everything you need at a price that will make you smile. If you're not sure where to start, take a look at the Candlewood Suites Fargo-N. Dakota State University and the Sleep Inn & Suites Medical Center.
If you'd like a brief pause from enjoying Blue Wolf Casino, take the short walk to Beans Coffee Bar for a steaming hot coffee. If you have time and a love of eating, you can also spoil yourself with the delicious fare at Taco Bell. For those that love rounding out the day with a refreshing beer or wine just down the road, Alibi Lounge will be serving up drinks until late into the night.
Other Things to Do Near Blue Wolf Casino
After finishing up at Blue Wolf Casino, there are an assortment of other things that'll keep you occupied:
- Prearrange a tour through Concordia College and look on as the ambitious pupils and faithful educators scurry around this lively campus.
- If it fits with your vacation, try to prebook a tour of the Rasmussen College Moorhead to experience the spirit of this institution.
- Pack your swimming suit and plunge into the refreshing water of Island Park Pool.
- Attend a performance and experience some of the exhibits that are showcased at Bluestem Center For The Arts.
- Wander around and take in the art at Rourke Art Gallery.