Pet owners shouldn't miss Fargo, a city known for its shopping, and sights like Fargodome and Fargo Civic Center. Choose from Travelocity's 41 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Fargo and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Fargo with Your Pet
- If shopping is in your travel plans, be sure to visit West Acres Mall.
- Other things to see include Plains Art Museum, Fargo Air Museum, and Children's Museum at Yunker Farm.
- Need a pet store? Try Tuesday Morning, Pets R Inn, or Natural Pet Center.
- For vet care, Diamond Q Animal Hospital, Red River Animal Emergency Clinic, and Valley Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Fargo
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Fargo-Medical Center
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Red Roof Inn Fargo
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and quiet rooms.
- My Place Hotel-Fargo, ND
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its safe location and quiet rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Fargo
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help plan your time in Fargo.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 46°F in the daytime to -1°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 26°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 83°F in the daytime to 41°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 2°F.