FAQs about Fargo Flights
Which airlines fly to Fargo?
When it comes to plane travel, everyone has different requirements and needs. With 8 airlines offering flights to Fargo, you're sure to find what you're after. Companies that are popular with travelers include:
What airport is best to fly into Fargo?
- Japan Transocean Air
Booking your trip to Fargo is a cinch, as it's serviced by just one airport. You'll find Fargo, ND Airport (FAR-Hector Intl.) about 4 miles (6 kilometers) from the city center. Where to stay in Fargo
A magnificent vacation is only a few clicks away when you book with Travelocity. Choose from 61 Fargo accommodations, then start counting down the days until you jet off!
When you have a vacation to organize, who wants to waste time scouring the web for a place to stay? Don't stress, we've done all the hard work for you already. The Radisson Hotel Fargo are a few of our highly recommended properties here.
With some great places to stay close to North Dakota State University, Fargo, you'll be able to truly get a feel for this famous attraction while being within strolling distance of a comfy bed! The Radisson Hotel Fargo and the Scandia Hotel are a couple of our recommended options. Places to visit in Fargo
Nothing beats catching sight of the North Dakota State University for the first time. So, if you're traveling to Fargo, make sure you put this unmissable icon at the very top of your travel schedule.
Lovers of artistic works should plan to visit Plains Art Museum where they'll surely be in awe. Need some more options? Come and explore the magic and adventure of flight at Fargo Air Museum. This is one of the region's most popular attractions, where you will be able to enjoy hands-on learning through various interactive exhibits. And that's not all there is. Let the youngsters run around and satisfy their thirst for knowledge at Children's Museum at Yunker Farm. It doesn't get more interactive and enjoyable than that! How to get through airport security fast when traveling to Fargo
Your journey to Fargo starts as soon as you've satisfied the security checks. We've put together a list of helpful tips and hints to make sure you get through quickly:
- Make sure your travel ID and boarding pass are not hard to access. You will be asked to show them straightaway.
- Keep in mind that metal belt buckles can set off the body scanner's alarms. If you have one on, you may be instructed to step back and take it off before proceeding.
- Laptops and other electronic devices must be placed in separate tubs to be X-rayed.
- When you get to the security checkpoint, you'll be asked to put all gels, liquids and creams in a separate tray for inspection. Make sure they're all stored in containers smaller than 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) and sealed in a clear zip-lock bag.
- Loosen your shoelaces as you approach the body scanner. Depending on what sort of shoes you're wearing, security may tell you to remove them.
- The list of non-permissible items is forever changing. Read over your airline's website to learn about what is not allowed on board their flights.