Human beings weren't designed to spend all their time living in cities, surrounded by concrete. A trip to natural areas such as Bilger's Rocks isn't just terrific fun, it's essential to our health and well-being.
To reach it, make your way approximately 100 miles (161 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg, until you arrive at DuBois.
You can expect to spend additional time getting to your accommodation since there aren't any in the surrounding neighborhood. The Holiday Inn Express State College at Williamsburg Square, the Toftrees Golf Resort and the Hampton Inn Johnstown are a selection of the most convenient ones, 40 miles (64 kilometers), 40 miles (64 kilometers) and 50 miles (80 kilometers) away, respectively.
Other Things to Do Near Bilger's Rocks
You should maximize your vacation time by exploring the area's other attractions after you're finished with Bilger's Rocks:
- History doesn't always come to life in high school classrooms, but the exhibitions at Clearfield County Historical Society offer a meaningful experience for all visitors.
- You and your friends will like a pungent expedition through the regional flavors presented at Evergreen Valley Vineyards.
- Take time to imagine what it might have been like to live here long ago as you admire Clearfield County Courthouse, a historic civic building.
- Going to Lock Haven University Clearfield will bring back memories of your more youthful days and provide you with a chance to witness modern college life.
- You'll enjoy spending some time at this game enthusiast's arcade. Fun Central offers all kinds of fun and games that'll challenge your skills.