Book a hotel near Battell Park, South Bend
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Battell Park
Battell Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Spend some quality time with Mother Nature at Battell Park.
It's located in South Bend. If you're unfamiliar with that name, it is 130 miles (209 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Indianapolis.
Make your trip to Battell Park as relaxed as possible by staying close by. You’ll find 37 possible accommodations within 6 miles (10 kilometers). The Oliver Inn Bed and Breakfast and Doubletree Hotel South Bend are two places to consider.
You don't need to journey too far to discover a budget-friendly place to lay your head. There are a handful of hotels within easy driving distance. You might like to check out the Econo Lodge and the Comfort Suites University Area.
Once you're done with Battell Park, take a five-minute walk to GLBT Resource Center of Michiana and enjoy a hot cup of coffee and the comfy surroundings. If you're after something more substantial, Mari Lee Inc is also close by and offers a variety of high quality dishes. End off an enjoyable day out by traveling down the road for a couple of drinks at Riverside.
Other Things to Do Near Battell ParkIf you want to discover more than just Battell Park, get a taste of what else the area has going on:
- Reminisce about the days of your youth with a scheduled visit to Bethel College.
- Are you eager to find a green space to enjoy a family picnic, a relaxing stroll or just worship the sun? You ought to visit Merrifield Park.
- Merrifield Ice Rink is a popular place to bring the family and do something cool.
- Bring along your swimming suit and jump into the cool water of Merrifield Pool.
- Let the young people move around and amuse themselves in the exhibits at Hannah Lindahl Children’s Museum. It doesn't get more hands-on and enjoyable than that!