What's stopping you? Bainbridge Island Ferry Dock was made to be experienced.
Kitsap Peninsula is where you will find it.
Though you'll only find 2 hotels nearby, they are a short drive from the site. The Best Western Plus Bainbridge Island Suites and Island Country Inn are both within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Bainbridge Island Ferry Dock.
Within a short stroll of Bainbridge Island Ferry Dock, Commuter Comforts is the perfect spot to immerse yourself in the region's cafe scene. Or, you could savor a greater choice of cuisine at BIMA Bistro, also nearby. Don't forget you're on vacation. You're allowed to enjoy a drink or two before bed, and Alehouse On Winslow is yet another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Bainbridge Island Ferry Dock
After finishing up at Bainbridge Island Ferry Dock, there are a whole host of other attractions to keep you busy:
- In charge of the safekeeping and presentation of valuable artworks, Bainbridge Island Museum of Art is the ideal place for those passionate about art.
- If the kids are restless and need something fun to do, take them to Kids Discovery Museum. Their hands-on activities are sure to fire up their curiosity and interest.
- History enthusiasts will be eager to visit Bainbridge Island Historical Museum, where history comes to life and paints a picture from the region's past.
- Bainbridge Performing Arts offers art courses, exhibits and music shows that are sure to lend you a better understanding of the area's vibrant arts scene.
- Stop by Bainbridge Island Japanese American Exclusion Memorial, a structure that commemorates events of the past.