Book a hotel near Alderwood Mall, Seattle
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Alderwood Mall
Alderwood Mall Hotel & Travel Guide
You'll be glad you added Alderwood Mall to your travel to-do list.
It's just one of the many attractions to explore in the fantastic city of Seattle.
For easy access to Alderwood Mall, book a room at one of 10 accommodations that are a short commute away. The Residence Inn by Marriott Seattle North-Lynnwood Everett and the Embassy Suites by Hilton Seattle North Lynnwood are good choices, located 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
For visitors that want low prices, think about booking a room at one of the affordable solutions available. If you're not sure where to start, take a look at the La Quinta Inn Lynnwood and the La Quinta Inn Everett.
It doesn't matter if it's an expertly made coffee or a sugar-filled piece of cake, there'll be something to please your taste buds at Teavana (3000 184th Street Southwest #218, Lynnwood). A well-known restaurant for hungry tourists, Anthony’s Seafood (3000 184th Street Southwest, Lynnwood) is a mere 0.05 miles (0.08 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Alderwood MallAfter visiting Alderwood Mall, prepare yourself for the other attractions available in the region:
- Spending a bit of time shopping at American Girl Place - Seattle is a good way to do some shopping.
- If you're looking for a conference space that has high-standard services, you should look into Lynnwood Convention Center. There are also cafes and restaurants in the neighborhood.
- Head to Scriber Lake Park, an urban oasis, and enjoy basking in the sun and appreciating the green, leafy landscape that surrounds you.
- Lace up your skates and step out onto the rink. It's time to test your skills at Lynnwood Ice Center.
- Lynnwood Municipal Golf Course is a good place to play a game or two and enjoy some socializing.