Book a hotel near Arthur R. Outlaw Mobile Convention Center, Central Business District
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Arthur R. Outlaw Mobile Convention Center
Arthur R. Outlaw Mobile Convention Center Hotel & Travel Guide
When locals and tourists alike come together at Arthur R. Outlaw Mobile Convention Center, you can discover some fresh ideas.
Mobile, where it is to be found, is 150 miles (241 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Montgomery.
You will find 11 hotels that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Arthur R. Outlaw Mobile Convention Center. Many visitors appreciate The Battle House Renaissance Mobile Hotel & Spa, Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel and Fort Conde Inn, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) and 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you're looking for inexpensive hotels, you'll find a few available. You could make a reservation at the Candlewood Suites Downtown, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or you may like the Quality Inn Downtown Historic District, which is 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
On the lookout for a place to treat yourself? Drop in to Serda's Coffee Company (3 South Royal Street, Mobile) for a tantalizing treat or a light meal. You can make your way to Royal Street Tavern (26 North Royal Street #3, Mobile), and enjoy a beer or some wine after your busy day of roaming around.
Other Things to Do Near Arthur R. Outlaw Mobile Convention CenterOnce you're done with Arthur R. Outlaw Mobile Convention Center, be sure not to neglect the area's other attractions:
- Experience the hustle and bustle at Mobile Cruise Terminal, one of the major cruise terminals in the area. Arrange a tour or merely peer at the scenic views over the water.
- Professional shoppers may want to head straight for Bienville Books, a famous store which some travelers visit the region for.
- At Gulf Coast Exploreum, the wild world of science is translated to everyday life.
- Enjoy a break and clear your mind in Bienville Square, a leafy green sanctuary.
- History buffs will be keen to visit Museum of Mobile, where history comes to life to tell stories from the region's past.