Book a hotel near University of South Alabama, Mobile
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near University of South Alabama
University of South Alabama Hotel & Travel Guide
You won't regret adding University of South Alabama to your itinerary.
To find it, you'll have to travel 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Montgomery, until you get to Mobile.
Though you'll only find 2 accommodations in the area, they will put you in a position to have an easy commute from the site. The Hampton Inn and Suites Mobile-Medical Center/Airport and Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile Airport-University Area are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of University of South Alabama.
If you're not hung up on fancy service so long as you have a comfortable bed to sleep on, stay a few nights at one of the area's budget-friendly solutions. A couple of your options are the La Quinta Inn Mobile and the Jameson Inns Mobile.
With all the excitement of a day's adventures, it's sometimes easy to forget about lunch. Just a short hop away, Kangaroo Express is an excellent place to refuel for the afternoon. Is your stomach still growling? Constantine's Mediterranean Grill & Hooka is also close-at-hand and offers visitors a more comprehensive dining experience. Anybody who loves an occasional drink can also pull up a bar stool at Chef Sake's Restaurant and Sushi Bar, another short walk away.
Other Things to Do Near University of South AlabamaBesides University of South Alabama, here's a list of some other things in the wider region that you are going to want to do:
- Golf is a nice way to unwind while getting some exercise. So if you'd like to give it a shot, book a round at Azalea City Golf Course.
- Need some time out from the flurry and fuss of city life? Enjoy a serene stroll in Langan Park, a leafy green sanctuary.
- Mobile Botanical Gardens is a space that pleases not only those who have a green thumb, but also those who are needing a break from the hustle and bustle.
- Every curated art piece has a fascinating story to tell. At Mobile Museum of Art, you can browse the exhibits, stop for a few moments of reflection and learn their stories.
- No matter how many pleasant tours you discover while you are in the vicinity, an afternoon spent at Spring Hill College will open your eyes to the spirit of the youth here.