Book a hotel near Arizona Stronghold Vineyards, Sedona
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Arizona Stronghold Vineyards
Arizona Stronghold Vineyards Hotel & Travel Guide
Youngsters shouldn't have the monopoly on fun when it comes to going on vacation. Experience a bit of adult-inspired entertainment at Arizona Stronghold Vineyards.
You'll find it in Cottonwood, 90 miles (145 kilometers) out of the state capital, Phoenix.
There are 7 accommodations that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Arizona Stronghold Vineyards. A lot of travelers would recommend The Tavern Hotel, 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away, the Quality Inn Cottonwood, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Best Western Cottonwood Inn, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Not too far away, you can find some great value accommodations ideal for making your budget last longer. The Pines Motel and the Super 8 Cottonwood are two of the known establishments.
Breathe in the distinctive aroma of freshly roasted coffee beans or order a pastry at Paradise Point Cafe. It's only a brief stroll from Arizona Stronghold Vineyards. Alternatively, you might sample a few dishes at Old Town Cafe, also close at hand. For all of those travelers that like rounding out the day with a relaxing drink just down the street, Winery 101 - Cottonwood will be serving up drinks until late into the night.
Other Things to Do Near Arizona Stronghold VineyardsIf you have time, be sure to check out what else is on in the region:
- Taste some of the barrel-aged notes from this region at The Wine Cellar.
- Pretty much every visitor will hear about Burning Tree Cellars at one point or another. It's a popular store.
- You and your friends will savor a spicy expedition through the regional notes presented at Pillsbury Wine Company.
- Give yourself the chance to travel back through time by spending the morning in Historic Old Town Cottonwood.
- Set aside time to check out the highly respected program of art courses, exhibits and music shows provided by Old Town Center for the Arts.