You're bound to enjoy your time at Zip Lines at Ouachita Bend.
It's situated in Hot Springs, which is approximately 40 miles (64 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Little Rock.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Zip Lines at Ouachita Bend, there are 4 hotel options to consider. Take a look at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Malvern and Comfort Inn Malvern.
If you're sick of having to choose between going out for dinner or buying souvenirs, free up some of your cash by reserving a room at one of the area's lower-priced accommodations. The Americas Best Value Inn and the Budget Inn Malvern are highly recommended.
Other Things to Do Near Zip Lines at Ouachita Bend
Once you are done with Zip Lines at Ouachita Bend, you can think about the region's other sights:
- Go on a fun hike in the great outdoors at Lake Catherine State Park.
- No matter your graduate status, a scheduled tour through the lively campus of College of the Ouachitas will make you wish you and your friends were heading to the lecture hall.
- Newspapers, exhibits, books and other resources await at Hot Spring County Library, a wonderful spot for those who love to read.
- Garvan Woodland Gardens is the ideal place to spend some time picnicking, tossing a ball around and checking out the plants and trees scattered around the gardens.
- A day bursting with excitement, featuring a bunch of games and rides, at the doors of the popular theme park, Magic Springs and Crystal Falls.