You'll be grateful you added Zema's Nursery to your travel agenda.
Albany, the state capital, is thrilled to host it.
While you might not be inundated with choice when it comes to accommodation solutions nearby, you will find 1 hotel where you can kick back and relax. After an early breakfast at the Heart of the Berkshires Motel, it won't take you very long to reach Zema's Nursery, only 7 miles (11 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Zema's Nursery
You can explore a variety of other attractions after your trip to Zema's Nursery:
- Should you be hoping to visit somewhere where you'll have the opportunity to find some interestng reading materials, head to New Lebanon Library, a local library featuring notable collections and resources.
- A walk around Mount Lebanon Shaker Village will seem like a blast from the past.
- Visit Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort, where you can spend the whole day skiing.
- Although Hancock Shaker Village seems untouched, this location has seen many years come and go. Stop by to feel a piece of history.
- You can show off your grip, stance and swing at Skyline Country Club.