Book a hotel near World Center for Birds of Prey, Boise
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near World Center for Birds of Prey
World Center for Birds of Prey Hotel & Travel Guide
You're certain to discover something new at World Center for Birds of Prey.
To experience it, you'll need to get to Boise, the state capital.
You'll find 27 accommodation options a short commute from World Center for Birds of Prey, each of which offers convenience and comfort. Take a look at the Residence Inn by Marriott Boise Downtown/University and SpringHill Suites by Marriott Boise ParkCenter.
In the surrounding area, there are several very affordable solutions that are perfect for making your budget stretch further. If you aren't quite sure where to start, have a look at the Fairfield Inn By Marriott Boise and the Quality Inn Airport.
Other Things to Do Near World Center for Birds of PreyWhether you're wanting to venture off the main tourist route or check out the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do when you're finished at World Center for Birds of Prey:
- Time at Idaho Military History Museum will cast light on the stories and struggles behind the exhibits on display.
- Spend a few hours practicing your swing at Indian Lakes Golf Club.
- You can learn about the people and events that have helped shape this area by visiting National Interagency Fire Center and Wildland Firefighters Monument, a monument treasured by the local community.
- Spend a few hours notching a few birdees at Falcon Crest Golf Club.
- Golf is a great way to relax while getting a little exercise. So if you'd like to give it a try, visit Boise Ranch Golf Course.