Do you have what it takes to score a birdie? You'll want to be at the top of your game when you pay a visit to Whispering Woods Golf Course.
Erie, where it is to be found, lies 210 miles (338 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg.
There's no need to go far to find a hotel room. There are 24 options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Whispering Woods Golf Course. See which appeals to you the most out of the Homewood Suites Erie and Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Erie (Summit Township).
If you're not that concerned about fancy service so long as you have a nice bed to sleep on, stay a few nights at one of the surrounding area's low-price hotels. Some options include the Lake Erie Lodge Erie and the Comfort Inn & Suites.
Other Things to Do Near Whispering Woods Golf Course
On top of Whispering Woods Golf Course, here is a list of more things in the area you'll want to check out:
- Protected to let nature flourish, Asbury Woods Nature Center is a peaceful place to spend some alone time.
- If you want an event area that boasts high-standard services, you should consider Ambassador Banquet & Conference Center. You can be certain that there are a range of cafes and restaurants nearby.
- Whether you want to splurge, or simply grab the necessities, you'll be treated to some fine retail therapy at Millcreek Mall.
- For thrills and spills on a summers day, make your way to Splash Lagoon.
- Waldameer Water World is a wild water experience. On a hot day, this is a wonderful place to cool off.