You'll certainly have an enjoyable experience at Erie County Courthouse.
It's located in Erie, which is roughly 210 miles (338 kilometers) out of the state capital, Harrisburg.
If you are starting to consider accommodation, we have 4 option. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Erie County Courthouse you will find the Sheraton Erie Bayfront Hotel and Downtown Erie Hotel.
Those on a budget often find that the Courtyard by Marriott Erie Bayfront, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, offers the best deals in town.
Only a short distance away, Casablanca Hookah Lounge is an excellent place to order a coffee and a quick bite. Are you still feeling hungry? Hooks Catfish Kitchen is also not far away and offers guests a more serious dining experience. You'll laugh and smile as you talk about your day while sipping a glass of wine or beer at Coconut Joes, just a short jaunt away.
Other Things to Do Near Erie County Courthouse
After you're finished exploring Erie County Courthouse, get ready for all that the rest of the area has to offer:
- Each piece of artwork in a museum has an intriguing past. At Erie Art Museum, you can browse the exhibits, stop for a few moments of contemplation and get to know the story behind them.
- ExpERIEnce Children's Museum has loads of interactive puzzles for inquiring minds. Your young ones will be engrossed for ages!
- Dive into the world of theater when you get a seat at one of the many performances at Warner Theater.
- Buy tickets to a play at Erie Playhouse and watch the stories come to life.
- Erie Maritime Museum gives visitors a chance to dive head first into the area's rich and enduring seafaring history.
Catch a train at the nearest station, Erie Station, after you've seen Erie County Courthouse. It's a mere 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.