Find some serenity with Mother Nature at Wentworth State Park.
Find your way to Wolfeboro if you'd like to check it out. You'll find this destination about 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
You'll discover 2 accommodation options that are a short commute from Wentworth State Park, each one offering convenience and comfort. Take a look at The Wolfeboro Inn and The Windrifter.
Other Things to Do Near Wentworth State Park
Once you're finished visiting Wentworth State Park, get set for all that the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you're ever sick of the heat, head to Albee Beach, where you'll find a cool relief in the water.
- New Hampshire Boat Museum boasts collectibles, diagrams and photographs that richly illuminate the seafaring past of this area.
- Find out about the history of the railway with an excursion to Klickety-Klack Railroad Museum.
- Browse the exhibits at Wright Museum to learn about the armed forces.
- Both tourists and locals like to take part in informational tours of Clark House Museum, a memorable historic residence.