Book a hotel near Wahpeton Wahpper - World's Largest Catfish, Wahpeton
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Wahpeton Wahpper - World's Largest Catfish
Wahpeton Wahpper - World's Largest Catfish Hotel & Travel Guide
Appreciate a lesson in history coupled with some sightseeing while exploring Wahpeton Wahpper - World's Largest Catfish.
This site is located in Wahpeton, roughly 200 miles (322 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Bismarck.
Even though there are only 4 accommodations in the area, they will put you in a position to have an easy commute from the attraction. The Baymont Inn & Suites Wahpeton and Rodeway Inn Wahpeton are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Wahpeton Wahpper - World's Largest Catfish.
The area's more economical solutions will provide you with everything you need at a price you won't believe. You can find the Select Inn Breckenridge and the Knights Inn Wahpeton a short drive away.
A popular place to try the local cuisine is Hills 210 Cafe & Subs (2109 9th Street North, Wahpeton), which has an extensive menu and is a brief stroll of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Wahpeton Wahpper - World's Largest CatfishYou've come a long way, and no doubt Wahpeton Wahpper - World's Largest Catfish won't be the only thing on your itinerary. After you're done, experience what the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you love sports and would like to play, pay a visit to Bois De Sioux Golf Course.
- You'll be delighted by the wonderful variety of animals waiting at Chahinkapa Zoo.
- You never have to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of pleasing parkland spaces. Chahinkapa Park awaits tourists and locals alike.
- Art lovers must drop by Red Door Art Gallery to see the exhibits.
- Get to better know the character of the area by visiting some of its most popular monuments, like Ringling Brothers Circus Monument.