Thinking about a trip to Tidal Falls on your next vacation?
To get there, make your way approximately 80 miles (129 kilometers) from the state capital, Augusta, until you reach Hancock.
Within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of Tidal Falls, there are 2 hotel options to consider. You can add the Hinckley's Dreamwood Cottages and Best Western Acadia Park Inn to your list.
Other Things to Do Near Tidal Falls
After you're finished checking out Tidal Falls, get ready to experience everything that the rest of the area has available:
- Buy some locally made gifts and souvenirs and relax with some delciious refreshments at Sullivan Harbor Farm.
- Devote an enjoyable afternoon to viewing some artworks at Wild Mountain Man Ray's Chainsaw Show, a local art gallery.
- Walk to the highest peak of Schoodic Mountain for a picturesque view of the surrounding area.
- Even if you think of yourself as a serious golfer, there's nothing stopping you from enjoying an afternoon of friendly competition between friends at Pirate s Cove Miniature Golf.
- Both the younger and older travelers are guaranteed oodles of fun as they play the mini golf course at Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf.