Pet owners shouldn't miss Bar Harbor, a city known for its hiking trails, and sights like Agamont Park and Bar Harbor Whale Watching. Choose from Travelocity's 21 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Bar Harbor and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Bar Harbor with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Shore Path, Village Green, and Cadillac Mountain.
- Other things to see include Bar Harbor Whale Museum, Abbe Museum, and Jesup Memorial Library.
- Need a pet store? Try The Natural History Center.
- For vet care, Acadia Veterinary Hospital, Your Pet's Next Best Friend Veterinary Clinic, and Bayview Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Bar Harbor
- White Birches Motel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its quiet location and spacious rooms.
- West Street Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel.
- Knights Inn Ellsworth Bar Harbor
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 1.5-star hotel.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Bar Harbor
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your time in Bar Harbor.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 47°F in the daytime to 11°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 80°F and the nighttime average is 30°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 46°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 64°F and the nighttime average is 16°F.