Thinking about a trip to The Sweet Spot during your vacation?
It's located in Morehead City. If you're not familiar with the name, it's 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Raleigh.
You'll be happy to find out there are 3 accommodations nearby. You might appreciate the Oceanview Inn and Harborlight Guest House. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of The Sweet Spot.
Not too far away, you'll find several economical solutions that are ideal for making your travel allowance go further. You could make some inquiries at the Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn and the Parkerton Inn.
After your excursion to The Sweet Spot, take a brief walk to fishing pier for a bite to eat, a caffeine hit or an energizing drink. Still feeling hungry? Great Wall is also nearby and offers a more substantial dining experience. Of course, there is no better way to finish off a day of exploring than with a relaxing drink or two. Plaza Mexico Restaurant Bar & Grill, also a brief walk away, is the place to go.
Other Things to Do Near The Sweet Spot
If you want to explore more than just The Sweet Spot, check out what else the area has to offer:
- Breathe deep and allow the water beneath your feet to carry away your cares at Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier. It is an exceptional setting for relaxing and connecting with nature.
- Step out of the real world for some time and explore the fantastic world of Emerald Forest Golf. Putt-putt golf remains an enjoyable sport for all ages, so bring the kids!
- You'll enjoy visiting Emerald Plantation to relax and simply be entertained by a good movie.
- Chill out in the water adventure-rides at Water Boggan Water Park. Make sure you pack your sunscreen and hat!
- Get away to nature by spending some time at Emerald Isle Woods Park, a large recreational area.