Allow nature to cast its spell as you roam around at Hammocks Beach State Park.
It awaits you in Swansboro, which is 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Raleigh.
Do you want to stay close to Hammocks Beach State Park? You’ll find 5 accommodation options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to pick from. Spend a bit of time comparing the features at the Best Western Plus Silver Creek Inn and Hampton Inn & Suites Swansboro Near Camp Lejeune, NC.
Book a night at the Parkerton Inn, 7 miles (11 kilometers) away, and save your hard-earned cash for indulging in the local cuisine.
Other Things to Do Near Hammocks Beach State Park
You've traveled here to see Hammocks Beach State Park, but you may well be just as pleased with what else the region has available:
- If you love to be out on the water, check out the various activities at Barrier Island Kayaks.
- Spend some time at a local landmark, Salty Air Open Market. Have fun while you browse some fascinating stalls with handmade goods.
- Get closer to nature at Emerald Isle Woods Park. Bring along a lunch, and spend the day enjoying the natural environment.
- Get some respite from the heat on the water rides at Water Boggan Water Park. Make sure you take your sunscreen and hat!
- The Golfin Dolphin is a great attraction that is packed with games.