If you are the type of traveler that finds wonder in everything, you'll be sure to love Swiss Valley Park.
Dubuque, where it is, sits 160 miles (257 kilometers) from the state capital, Des Moines.
Finding somewhere to stay in the vicinity of Swiss Valley Park shouldn't be too hard, with 14 hotel options within 6 miles (10 kilometers). You can add The Solon Langworthy House and Best Western Plus Dubuque Hotel & Conference Center to your list of hotels to check out.
You won't have to use all your savings if you stay in a cheap, yet comfortable hotel. There is a handful in the vicinity. Some examples are the Mainstay Suites Dubuque and the Quality Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Swiss Valley Park
You've traveled here to see Swiss Valley Park, but you may well be just as pleased with what the rest of the area has going on:
- Strap on your sturdy boots, grab a trusted flashlight and step down into the depths of Crystal Lake Cave.
- Enjoy the natural world with an adventure in Mines of Spain Recreation Area, a local recreational area.
- You'll find the perfect gifts and souvenirs for family and friends back home at Kennedy Mall. Be sure to treat yourself, too!
- Get in touch with your cultural side and attend a play at Bell Tower Theater.
- Head to the fairways at Bunker Hill Golf Course, a great place to kick back and play a couple of rounds.