You're bound to experience something new at Sunnybrook Hospital.
It's located in Toronto, a provincial capital that boasts an assortment of fascinating sights.
If you're wondering where the most suitable place would be to set up your base, you will be glad to know you have 2 excellent options to choose from. The Best Western Roehampton Hotel & Suites and Toronto Furnished Living-896 Eglington E are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Sunnybrook Hospital.
Get some shut-eye at one of the low-cost hotels in the surrounding area. Some of your choices are the Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B and the Days Inn - Toronto East Beaches.
Live the lifestyle of royalty at one of the few first-rate hotels that are a short drive away. Excellent choices are The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto and Four Seasons Hotel Toronto.
Cooking up good coffee and enticing nibbles, Second Cup (2075 Bayview Avenue, Toronto) should also be on your itinerary after visiting Sunnybrook Hospital. For a fulfilling meal that will surely tame your hunger, try Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill (2075 Bayview Avenue, Toronto), which is 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Sunnybrook Hospital
You've come a long way, so we imagine Sunnybrook Hospital isn't going to be your only stop. Once you've taken it in, be sure to take a look at what the rest of the area has to offer:
- If you're an art lover, drop by Glendon Gallery to see the exhibits.
- Throw around a Frisbee with the family and explore the green spaces at Sunnybrook Park. You might even like to bring a picnic and really make an afternoon of it.
- Edward Gardens is somewhere that appeals not only to those who consider themselves to be tree enthusiasts, but also those seeking a little getaway from the busy streets.
- Toronto Botanical Garden is a great way for environmental enthusiasts to spend some time with its range of plants, birds and flowers.
- Schedule some time to go and admire St. Timothy's Anglican Church. Ask about information on visiting if you would like to venture inside.