You'll certainly enjoy your experience at Summit Point Raceway.
It's in Summit Point, roughly 210 miles (338 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Charleston.
After a big day out, you'll be glad to return to your room in good time for some much-needed rest and relaxation. If you're hoping to stay nearby, there is just 1 accommodation option. After a slow breakfast at the Hillbrook Inn, it shouldn't take long to arrive at Summit Point Raceway, just 3 miles (5 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Summit Point Raceway
When you're finished enjoying Summit Point Raceway, get set for everything that the rest of the area has available:
- Head over to Winchester Visitors Center to see the information displays. Get some maps and brochures that'll help you to better enjoy your vacation.
- Head to the fairways at Locust Hill Golf Course, a nice place to relax and play a couple of rounds.
- If you're an art fan, drop by The Fire House Gallery and check out what's in the gallery.
- The excellent performances, exhibits and other events featured at Barns of Rose Hill are adored by local creators and viewers.
- Spice up your date nights and sample the local arts scene. Old Opera House puts on various plays for you to take in.